– Mm, looks like a witch’s brew.
– Oh, my gosh.( music playing )If spending time on the internet
has taught us one thing, is that you can destroy anything
if you try hard enough: childhood nostalgia,
self-esteem, your parents’ bank account,
you name it. And today, we’re gonna see
if we can figure out what Mike and Alex
have destroyed. It’s time for… Okay, what have you got
for us this time? We’ve got this brown jar. Oh, gosh, you’ve jarred it? – Yes, we had to.
– Why’d you have
to make it grosser? Open it up, Rhett, because we need to investigate in order to use
our discerning powers
of deduction. You guys did pretty well
last time. It opens easily. It looks to me
like Coca-Cola. It doesn’t smell… – Link: Ooh.
– Rhett: Ugh, gol-ly. It smells horrible. But not in a rotted sort of way.
but in a chemically way. Oh, yeah, that’s alcohol. I don’t remember that. Now, there’s a number on this. That’s a–
there’s a big black part. Then there’s an orange part
with a number. Could you let go of it
so I can… Ooh, look at that.
It’s a hexagon. We have an actual… Is that a piece of, like,
a soccer ball? – Hexagon.
– Yep, it sure is. – You can’t say anything.
– Oh, sorry. Sorry. That’s another part
of a hexagon. Can you see it?
Do I have it all out? Nope, there’s more. Alex:
I quite like the smell. You think it was
some kind of toy ball? And this thing right here,
it– that’s… – Flesh?
– Burned. Burned. That’s not part of it. – It is part of it.
– Oh, okay. – It dripped on me.
– Oh. So you burned something. – It was a…
– It is fabric. But this is like a toy– It’s almost like an insole
or something. I think it’s what’s left–
it has cushiony parts and clothy parts. – I think it’s some sort of–
– Like a shoe. …some sort of a chair. Okay, it’s either a shoe
or a chair. We’ve really narrowed it down. I mean, this is a lot
of cushion stuff for a shoe. That’s a small chair. It’s a big shoe. Uh, yeah, exactly. – I’ll tell you–
– Just show us what you did. Rhett’s saying it’s a shoe. I’m saying it’s a chair
of some sort. Don’t know what you did. – Or a ball.
– Shoe-chair. – Nikes, ever heard of them?
– I have. Rhett and Link love
to wear ’em, but they don’t tie
their shoes. – Have you noticed that?
– I did notice that. – What’s that about?
– They just leave them untied. This here’s a fire pit. But it’s not safe for us
to walk through it. We’re gonna use another foot
to walk through it. I’m gonna get that right how. Gonna put this through. Okay,
that’s actually pretty– Yeah, it’s good.
I think it’s on there. Now we’re just gonna
take a quick walk. Real bad person before.
A quick walk. – Now everything’s better, Mike.
– Awesome. Unfortunately,
this did absolutely nothing. I’m gonna bury it now. Now, we’ve done some mean
things to shoes before. It’s ready. It’s really going. Whoa! It caught
on fire again! I think it’s pretty good,
but I can still tell what it is. It’s a deli meat slicer. Stick that in there. – Which, right here?
– Sure. Gonna slice that. – That’s actually–
– That’s pretty good. – ( slicer squealing )
– That’s a good sound. – There you go.
– This is a nice slice. It’s just smaller.
Got your pressure cooker? Set it in there.
Let me get the rest
of the pieces. I’m going to use
the “meat” setting. It has been a significant
amount of time. Gonna pop this open. – Mm, looks like a witch’s brew.
– Oh, my gosh. – Once again, this–
– Absolutely nothing happened. I’ve been carrying this around
with me for a while now. So this is paint thinner. Watch yourself ’cause
I am going to spill this. – Jeez.
– If it can thin paint, it can probably
thin my skin, so… – Now what do we do?
We wait? Again?
– Yeah. I say we just leave it here
over the weekend. It’s been 80 days,
so I think it’s ready. – Oh, wow.
– Looks like a carrot
with chew spit in there. – All right.
– Ooh. Looks like organs. I don’t think there’s
any chance Rhett and Link guess
what this is. Not a chance. Or is there? Well, it’s not a chair. Dang, you were right! – Yeah, man.
– All right, so it was a shoe. I would’ve gotten
that it was a shoe except– If you’d listened to me. No, you pressure cooked it, so it looks more
like a chair to me. But the question is, what are
you gonna do with it now? – Drink it.
– Because it’s yours to have. – You always give
this stuff back–
– We can sit on it. – Sit on it?
– Yeah, we can sit on it. Yeah, like a chair. Make that into a chair and… Quite like the smell. What did you do
with the other shoe? Don’t smell it for too long.
Thanks, guys. Keep watching to find out
what people are also buying
on Amazon. Link:Are you in Australiaor know somebody who is?Well, listen upbecause we’re taking
our Tour of Mythicalityto Australia.Get tickets and details
on the VIP packageat tour tourofmythicality.com.