– Ever seen fried chicken glow in the dark?
– Let’s talk about that. ♪(theme music)♪ – Good Mythical Morning!
– According to Mashable and MTV, glow in the dark hair is 2016’s
newest, wackiest trend. And, if we are anything,
it is new and wacky, – (both laugh)
– so, on today’s show, we’re going to see if we can make some
even newer and even wackier – glow in the dark trends happen!
– ♪(electric music)♪ Let’s start with the baseline of the hair
and I have some green glow in the dark – hairspray here.
– Paint me green like your French girls, Link. – (bottle shaking)
– Is that how it went? That’s exactly how it went and I’ve got a – temp– I’ve got a guard here.
– A temp. I’ve got a temporary guard. Gonna make that glow in the dark too.
Alright, so I’m gonna go up here. – Oh, this stuff’s stank.
– Does it stink? – It’s stinks a little bit.
– Now, it goes on green, but then it’s gonna be even more vibrant
in the glow in the dark area I’m told. ♪(electric music)♪ – (spraying)
– Aw yeah. – Wow.
– You don’t even need to– – (crew laughs)
– We don’t even need to turn the lights off! You look like the Jolly Green Giant!
(laughs) – Take my glasses off.
– I do look really good, though. – Alright, you gotta do me right too now.
– (laughs) Okay. I will do you right, Link. – (crew laughs)
– You just stick around. – Okay. Here we go.
– (spraying) – Woah. Woah, your hair is so dark.
– ♪(electric music)♪ – Okay, watch out.
– Watch out? What do you mean watch out? – Move that. Yeah. There we go.
– Ooh, that gets cold. Ooh, look at me! – Man, you got a nice look,
– Hey, man. – but nothing like me, though. I mean,
– (crew laughs) – oh my goodness. Look at the beard!
– You’ve got the beard. – I’ve got some of this body art paint.
– I’m glad I didn’t trim. – I thought about trimming today.
– Put some of this, like, – around my lips.
– (Rhett) You literally mean around your lips. You know what I’m gonna do?
I’m gonna give you some eyebrows. – How’s this?
– Yeah, that’s gonna be real nice. – Be still.
– What are you doing? – I’m giving you ‘brows, man.
– (Link) ‘Brows? You gonna be the most popular guy
at the club! Hold on, hold on.
Actually, I don’t need brows because I got this glow in the dark
taped glasses. – Well, you kinda already got ‘brows.
– What about this? – (crew laughs)
– Oh, yeah. – This is my new look, guys!
– Oh gosh. Alright, so, are we ready to
kill the lights? I think we are and we have,
in order to make the glow in the dark effect extra special and strong,
we actually have a black light that we will be activating.
It really brings it out. Make it pop. Alright.
Let’s hit the lights and see what happens. – (light switch)
– Oh! – (laughs)
– Wow! (laughs) – (crew laughs)
– Oh my goodness. – (laughs)
– It’s like anti-Santa. – Like a negative picture of Santa
– (laughs) – and then, like, an elf that went crazy.
– It looks like I’ve been eating – something wrong.
– Like an elf that got into something you shouldn’t have got into.
Oh gosh. You look like an Andy Warhol painting. (monster voice) Hello.
(normal voice) I look like, kind of, – a sad clown too.
– but, Link, I have a special surprise – that I’ve prepared ahead of time.
– Oh yeah? You can’t tell, but he’s taking – his shirt off. Oh! What in the– What is that?
– (crew laughs) – Is that, like, a weird peace sign?
– I’ve painted myself. Now what this is is I like to jog at night
and I wear those vests and it chafes me. – Oh, yeah.
– So now, I’ve discovered this paint, – and so I just wear this.
– Okay. You know what? – I can just run around, see?
– (Link) I’ve got something too. Let me take my shirt off.
Oooh! – (Rhett and crew laughs)
– Look at that! Floatin’ armpit! Ooh. This is, like, the first think people see
when they arrive at Hell. – (crew laughs)
– It’s just like Link welcomes you there. – (monster voice) “Welcome.”
– (monster voice) “Hello.” (normal voice) Oh gosh.
I do not want to be your friend anymore, man. – Turn the lights back on.
– Okay, turn them back on. (light switch) – Not nearly as scary now, is it?
– (crew laughs) – Wow. Actually, this is a little scary.
– Yeah. Let’s put our shirts back on. – Yeah.
– Okay, so, from here, we’ve decided to– Oh, by the way, look at that, Link.
This is where you freaking pinched me. – Oh, wow.
– (Rhett) That’s been over a week ago – where you pinched me.
– The one where you said if I pinch you again you’ll punch me
in the face? – Yeah, ’cause it doesn’t hurt so bad.
– I’m sorry, man. (laughs) I really am. Listen, what we decided was to take it up
a notch from here and ask the question: What can we do with
glow in the dark paints? ♪(electric music)♪ I like to protect myself.
You know, you gotta watch out for the fam. You gotta be ready for anybody that might
be coming to your house, – Sure, sure.
– and so I typically have a bat by my bedside, but, sometimes,
you wake up, it’s dark. You don’t know where that bat is.
I have a solution. Cut the lights please. – Okay. Oh.
– (laughs) – It’s a glow in the dark bat!
– I ain’t gonna miss this bat! – Step right up!
– Me? – No, like, the robber.
– Okay. – Step right up, sucker!
– If I’m a robber I’m like, – “I’m just here to rob the pla– Oh! It’s a–”
– (makes hitting sound) and it you weren’t painted.
Your face. It would be, like, a ghost bat. No, I am gonna have my beard painted
so he knows exactly where I’m coming from. You could scare a man with the ghost bat.
(makes ghost sound) – Okay, if I turn around–
– Try that. – (makes ghost sounds)
– Is it a ghost bat now? Ghost bat coming at my armpit!
(makes ghost sounds) Touch the bat to my armpit.
Okay, turn the lights on. – (light switch)
– Oh, okay. Nothing to see here. – (laughs)
– It’s weird when the lights come back on, – isn’t it?
– Yeah. Especially when you look like this. In the same way,
I started to brainstorm things that I needed to see in the dark
without turning the lights on. (snaps) It hit me.
I always get hit with an urge – to use the restroom in the night,
– Who doesn’t? – and I don’t like to turn on the lights.
– Gettin’ old. I also don’t like to miss my toilet so
I took this — My toilet seat, – which I brought in to show you.
– Oh. My toilet seat. (laughs) Hit the lights.
I’ve painted it. (light switch) See? So it’s just, like,
a glowing orb. – That is so futuristic.
– You just walk right up to that and – you know where to do your business,
– Right. – and I’ve customized it. Boop!
– (laughs) Nice. Just in case you didn’t know what
you were supposed to do in there. – I poop in that hole and the, boop.
– Oh! – (crew laughs)
– You’re a genius, Link! – Yeah! I’m a toilet genius.
– You are a genius! So, it’s like,
“Okay. What should I be doing? Should I be doing this or
should I be doing this? – It’s up to me!
– What about your wife? It’s kind of a male-centric toilet
system. This is my toilet.
She has her own toilet right next to it. – Oh, you got his and her’s toilets?
– Yeah. Her’s is not glow in the dark. I am susceptible to her playing the joke
of moving this around on me. You could just put it, like,
over the trashcan. Put it over the sink. Like,
“What the crap?! – I’m peeing in the sink again!”
– (Link and crew laugh) Again, lights.
(light switch) ♪(electric music)♪ Now, you’re up in the middle of the night,
you’ve hit the robber in the head, you’ve taken a crap– (laughs)
You’ve done everything that you – need to do and now you’re hungry,
– (laughs) and, so, of course,
you gotta go to the kitchen – and you gotta get yourself some cookies.
– Mhm. Some cookies with some icing.
Now, Link, what I want you to do is I want you to pick up a nice cookie
and I want you to just go ahead and take a bite of it and then we’re gonna cut
the lights. Watch what happens. – Okay.
– (light switch) – Look at that.
– Whaaaat?! – Mm!
– You may be thinkin’, “Is this safe to eat?” and I’m like,
“I don’t know.” – I don’t care!
– No, actually, it’s totally safe to eat. All you have to do to make
glow in the dark cookies, if you have a black light that is,
is mix tonic water into the icing. – Wow, that’s amazing.
– It’s a good cookie, isn’t it? – Alright, lights.
– (light switch) – Mm.
– Okay, now when you’re eating that cookie right there, what do you think?
You need something to wash that – cookie down? Yeah. You need milk.
– Yeah, but I don’t need any type of milk. – I need glow in the diz-ark milk.
– But you gotta be able to find that milk. How you gonna find the milk?
So, what you’re gonna do to make glow in the dark milk is you’re gonna
get some vitamin B50, which we have already crushed some
of this up, and this has some ingredients that are
phosphorescent I guess is the correct term? – Let me just put all this in.
– It looks like tang. – But if you have a vitamin B deficiency,
– Not anymore. – this is a great way to take care of that.
– Alright. Let’s see what this looks like. – Alright, lights.
– (light switch) – Oh! Woah!
– There you go, Link! That’s crazy, man!
Drink it! – Eugh!
– (crew laughs) – That’s gonna be a problem.
– (laughs) What? Let me taste. Get a good, big one!
Get a big one, Link. It’s worth it, man,
’cause you can see it. – Gah! It’s, like, rancid!
– Stick your tongue out. Let me see if it’s on your tongue.
Oh gosh. – (crew laughs)
– Eugh. Lights. – (light switch)
– Eugh. So– – It’s compromised the taste a bit.
– Just a little bit. Alright, so, my favorite late-night snack
is some leftover fried chicken. I don’t like to heat it up,
but I do wish that it would glow in the dark. Hit me!
So, you pull out your fried chicken out of the fridge,
and you’ve already made your milk, which is amazing, and then you just
put it down in there. – You know what?
– (inaudible). Let’s do this with all the lights off.
Alright, let’s see what happens when I dippy-dip-dip and twist-twist-twist
in the milk-milk-milk that tastes amazing. Bring it-bring it up
and look at this. I’m sure this is gonna taste good.
Eugh. – (crew laughs)
– How is that, Link? – It’s nasty.
– Let me join you. It’s nasty for a second,
then the glow in the darkness goes away and it just tastes like chicken.
It’s not as bad as drinking straight up milk. But you get the– Oh gosh.
You get these little– – Moment’s of–
– Moments of vitamin B. – Yeah.
– Vitamin B overdose. Can you overdose on vitamin B?
Probably. – Yep.
– Do not try this at home. You know what?
We’re gonna win at the apocalypse – because all the lights are gonna go out
– Mhm. and we’re gonna walk around with our
glow in the dark cookies, milk, – and fried chicken.
– Mhm. We will be automatically the leaders
be default. – Yeah.
– They’ll be like, “Follow the Beard Light– Light beard.
Light Beard and Hell Boy.” – (everyone laughs)
– Glow in the dark gods. Light Beard and Hell Boy are in charge
again. Glow in the dark gods of the apocalypse
and their glow in the dark chicken. (Rhett) You know what?
You’d be giving everybody glow in the dark – fried chicken. It’ll do our bidding.
– Well, you do our bidding by liking, commenting, and subscribing.
Thanks for doing all that. – You know what time it is.
– Hi, I’m Audrey from Victoria, Australia, and it’s time to spin the
Wheel Of Mythicality. If you wanna see the behind the scenes
process for how this stuff glew in – the dark– Glew in the dark!
– Yeah! Check out our all new series on
Saturday mornings on this channel: – Good Mythical Crew!
– Yes. On this channel. Every Saturday morning,
but right now, click through to Good Mythical More
where we’re gonna do a glow in the dark paint portrait contest.
We paint each other with glow in the dark – paint,
– Oh gosh. – and then we reveal what we’ve painted.
– You act like you’ve already been painted. – Well, we painted a canvas.
– National Cheese Board – acceptance speeches.
– Thank you. Thank you, all of my cheese people
for giving me this cheese award. Now, I’ve let Link tag along because
I’m clearly the cheese genius and he’s kind of a cheese idiot,
but we kind of just do things together, – so he’s here and he’s wearing pink glasses,
– No. No I– – so give him all the cheese he wants.
– No I– – He doesn’t really like it.
– I have the award. – Oh, it’s just scissors?
– Doesn’t have your name on it. – I’m not interested.
– It cuts the cheese. [Captioned By Hayleigh:
GMM Captioning Team]