– Hi guys, it’s Jordan, and
today we’re with my sister… – Audrey from the channel AllAroundAudrey. – And we are gonna be doing the self-portrait painting challenge. So basically we’re gonna get 12 minutes to try and paint a self portrait, and you guys, I don’t know
about y’all but it takes me– – Y’all.
– A lot of time to do art and I usually make it look good– – Not me. – So 12 minutes is gonna be a struggle. Like I’m gonna just have to go super fast and it’s gonna look crazy, and so the winner of this
challenge, whoever makes their self-portrait
look the most like them, gets to put face paint on our dad, which I wanna do because
that’d be kinda funny. You can put anything. – Aw yes, I have good ideas. (laughing) – All right, so I say let’s
get on to this challenge. So I’m setting the timer for 12 minutes, all right we’re going! – Ohhh! – Oh my goodness, we gotta go fast! Okay, um, Audrey, I need those too! – I am using them. – Okay, I’ll start with
brown then, for my hair. My hair’s like ombre though,
it goes brown to like blondey. – Blondey? – Blondey. – I’m mixing yellow and white to try to get my skin tone, which… – Me too. – Probably is not gonna happen. – You know what, I’m not gonna do yellow, I’m gonna be different and I’m gonna mix brown with white. – Uh, actually, aww… – Too late! (laughing) Oh well. – That’s actually
probably the right color. – We’ll see, I dunno. – There’s no white, by the way. – [Katie] It’s not too late. – What? It’s too late, Katie. ♪ Too late to ‘pologize! ♪ All right, I’m just making my hair brown, because it’ll be easier than trying to do ombre stuff, ’cause I
don’t got time for that! I only got like 10 minutes. ♪ La lala lala ♪
– Wait, what are you doing… Oh you’re doing your hair, I
was like, what are you doing? ♪ La la la la loooo ♪ ♪ Da dadada daaa ♪ ♪ I used too much yellow ♪ – Outline my hair. – ♪ My skin is gonna
be like the Simpsons ♪ – Oh wow! – ♪ It’s really really yellow ♪ ♪ I need some browns ♪ – Oh, I’m so focused right now, you guys, you don’t even know, I wanna do so good, I want to win the reward! – ♪ I am not an artist ♪ ♪ I don’t think I’m gonna win ♪ – I’m not an artist either, Audrey. – ♪ That was a lotta
brown (nervous laughing) ♪ – I definitely cannot
do this in 12 minutes, this is like hard, it takes me hours to draw an eyeball. – Ooh, we might have a good shade. – To draw a realistic
eye takes me hours, so… We’ll see what happens here! Ahh, oh my goodness, oh my goodness, how much time do we have? – ♪ I think I’m gonna need
a little bit more white ♪ – We have 10 minutes, we’ve already spent 2 minutes, on this. – ♪ I haven’t even done
anything! (laughs) ♪ – (laughing) Audrey! – Grr, and I need the white! – Okay, I need it too, you were the one… Ew! Audrey, I need some too! – You know what, I’m just gonna… ♪ Mixy mixy ♪
– What are you even doing? You were supposed to do that earlier. – I’m trying to come up
with the perfect skin– – Did you put brown? Oh my goodness, you stole
my idea, I should not have said that idea.
– I am trying to come up with the perfect skin tone, okay, man? I can’t match my skin tone
that well, apparently. – It’s like trying to
find the right powder or foundation or makeup
that’s your skin tone, it’s so hard! – This is not my skin
tone, but, who cares? – My skin tone is the palest of pale, so I’m putting a lot of white in here, and I’m gonna put a tiny bit of brown to just, like, add a little bit of color. – I’m tan, in this one. – I’m pale in real life. – Actually, this works,
this is my skin tone. – Wow! – This is my skin tone, I think! – Is it really? – Oh, I have to paint
my face like a square, ’cause my mom says my
face is a square shape. – Oh, we both have square shaped faces! Wait, are you really making your face… – I don’t know! Ahh, I feel like this is like… This color reminds me of… – Of what? – This color reminds me of fry sauce. – Ooh– – Doesn’t it?
– I do not like fry sauce… Oh, fry sauce is a Utah thing, sorry, I just forgot that’s a Utah thing. So fry sauce is a sauce
that you dip your fries in. – Wow. – It’s like basically, it
tastes like, at least to me, it tastes like mustard
mixed with ketchup and mayo. That’s the taste, or at least
that’s how I describe it. – Ooh. – Oh my goodness. – I can’t draw my eyes! – Oh, look at my skin tone, Audrey, I made my skin tone; whoa! Look at the difference
in our skin! (laughing) I made mine off-color white. – ♪ And I made mine fry sauce. ♪ – Mine’s like cream color because– – ♪ Saucy saucy sauce ♪ – I could’ve added a
little bit more yellow, but you know, I don’t have time for that, and so it’s just gonna have to be what it is right now, you know? – ♪ Baby just let it be ♪ – Oh, and by the way, our mom and dad will be the judges of whose
painting is better, so– – Basically dad’s gonna
pick whoever he wants– – No, that’s why mom is included. Mom is gonna pick the best. – Wow, I think I did
not do good. (laughing) Actually, I am doing amazing, pick mine. – I made my neck really
long, oops, I’m fixing it. – Oh, accurate. – What?! Ohh boy. Audrey, you really don’t– – ♪ Hey brother ♪ – ♪ There’s an endless road
to rediscover (laughs) ♪ – I have a middle part, so– – ♪ Hey sister ♪ – This is accurate. – I have a side part,
but I kind of made it a little bit more towards
the middle on accident. Didn’t mean to do that one, but, you know? It’s fine. (laughs) – This is how my hair– – All right, moving on! I have a really big head,
why is my head so big? – Well you know what they always say, we have the biggest William heads. – Biggest William heads! (laughing) (Katie laughing) It gets funnier and funnier
the more you think about it. The biggest William… Yes Audrey, we have the
biggest William heads. Oh my goodness! – We haven’t done a portrait
challenge in a long time. – I know, I’ve lost my art skills, Audrey. – I don’t think I ever
had any, to begin with. (laughing) – Roasted yourself! – I think the only time I
ever took an art class was 5th grade after school.
– Elementary school! Oh my goodness, that
was the best time ever. I loved art class then. – It was a very stressful time. – Why was it stressful? – Because I was not good at art. – It was my favorite class, it was so fun. – Mom says my eyebrows
are too close to my nose– – Oh my god! – So that’s what I have to put. She says I have a square head… (laughing) – Mother says I have a square head, my eyebrows are too close… – My mommy loves me. (laughing) ♪ Words can’t bring you down ♪ – Oh my goodness. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! – ♪ Zabenya ♪ – ♪ Mama michi ma maaaa ♪ – ♪ Hey ya ♪ – ♪ Hen nya nya, ahhhhhh… ♪ Oh wait, are we supposed to
do it how we’re looking today? – Yeah. Oh, wait, like today’s outfit? – Yeah, ’cause my hair is in a braid. – Y’all already failed. – Well, too late for that one. All right, I’m moving on. Oh my goodness let’s check the time. – Please say that we have lots– – Four minutes! Oh, my goodness, I just
poked myself in the eye– – I don’t have anything!
– I poked myself in the eye. – This is what I have so
far, ladies and gents. – We gotta hurry, you know. – I’m going like this in
my picture, by accident. – Oh my goodness, Audrey! – What? – We have four minutes! – I have to mix green, yellow and brown for my eyes, it is not that simple! (laughing) – ‘kay, there we go; is there… There’s no black? How am I supposed to make my eyeball? (panting, screams) So stressful! – Oh, that was a lot
of yellow for my eyes! – I cannot do art very
fast, like, I already feel super rushed and I have done nothing. What is this? – ♪ What is love ♪ – ♪ Baby don’t hurt me ♪ – Okay, well my eyes
are green, apparently, ’cause that’s the color I got. – ♪ No more ♪ – Well my eyes are not this color green. – Oh my goodness, I’m
concentrating so hard right now ’cause I have to draw an eyeball. – Oh, me too. – Eyeballs are hard to draw. (panting) – Calm down. (laughing) Okay, I need a paintbrush. – Some people are like,
“Oh, art calms me down.” – Oh, no. – Art stresses me, actually.
– Stresses. – It really does, even though I enjoy art, and I think it’s so fun– – I hate art. – It stresses me a lot ’cause I am like “I gotta make it look realistic!” But this one’s obviously not realistic. We need a random singing
time to lighten the mood. – Oh, do you know what
song’s stuck in my head? Guess.
– ♪ What is love ♪ – No. – ♪ Christine ♪ – No, next, change the channel. – ♪ Thank you next ♪ – No. I forgot the one I’m,
I forgot my song now. – Are you kidding me. – ‘Cause you took– – I took too long? – Yes, you made me think
of all the other songs. – Wait, what was it? – ♪ What is love ♪ – That was the first one I said! – Oh, nevermind, that’s the one that you made me change my mind on, no, it was a different one that was stuck in my head. I don’t remember it. – Oh my goodness, Audrey,
we are in deep trouble. – Why? – We don’t have time for this, to finish this, is what I mean. (deep exhale) Oh, my eyes look so
creepy, oh my goodness, I don’t have eyebrows! – I don’t think you put eyeliner around your whole eyeball, but okay. – I mean, that’s my eyelashes,
but I just don’t have time. – Okay. – My eyes are really close
together too, in this, so… You know. – I’m trying to make… – Oh my goodness this is a mess! – A nostril. – This is a hot mess. – ♪ I’m a mess ♪ – Oh, my eyebrows are not that thick, no! – I have a perfect nose. – Oh my goodness it looks so
bad, Audrey you’re gonna win! – No I’m not! – Oh god, look at mine! – My head is floating, that’s okay, I wasn’t planning on doing an outfit. You still have clothes to do, you went down the hard path,
I was like, simplicity. – It looks like a, what are those called? – Are you gonna do your lips?
– The wee people. Oh my goodness, that was orange, no, I don’t even want orange and I have a whole thing full of it now! – Nice. – Wait, what are the mii
people, they’re on Wii? – The miis are on Wiis. – Mii? – I need a tiny paintbrush;
boys, I can hear you. – [Boys] No, you cannot! – Okay, how do you do mouths? (timer alarm blares) (shrieking into laughter) Okay, can I at least paint my mouth? – Nope, you’re done! – No, wait! – (laughing) Audrey, look at mine! – Wait, I was about to
paint my mouth, please? – No, we’re done, time
is up, we had 12 minutes! – Are you serious, I was so
close to painting my mouth. – Look at my mouth! (laughing) – Wow. – Wait, we forgot to put our signatures, we have to put our signatures, ready? – Okay. (pencil scratching) – Done. (laughing)
– Beautiful. – That’s my artistic– – Well I’m gonna sign mine in the pink that was gonna be my mouth. – That’s my artistic signature. Oh my goodness…
– A. A. – Just kidding, I’ll write it good.
– A. All right, I’ve got Audrey in the corner. – All right, there we go! – You know what, mine’s– – Tada! – Let me explain! – I mean, I was gonna put, like– – Let me explain. – On a purple shirt on it or something– – You ready? – Too, but now it’s like, weird. – Explanation for my painting, you ready? My painting, there’s just no words for how beautiful it is, because
literally I can’t speak, there’s no words for how amazing, and… Unlike you, my nose is
the same color as my skin. Um, yeah, so that was my explanation. – I actually think you did
really good on the eyes. Mine… – I didn’t put guyliner
on, I just did eyelashes. – Guyliner, what? (laughs) – Eyeliner. – Here is mine. – Beautiful. (applause and laughter) – I got a really good joke,
but I’m not gonna say it. Well– – She’s not wearing clothes. – It was gonna be about that! (laughing) – No, this is like sculpture, when people make like, realistic sculptures of people. – I was gonna say, my
beauty is just so good there’s no need to cover it up! (laughing) – Oh, my. So mine has no words, and yours doesn’t need to be covered. – No, I was legit… That was just an outline for
where I could put the hair, but now it’s like, now
it just looks weird. And my head is really big and then my eyes are close together, and my mouth! – My head is square and my eyebrows are close together, and it’s real. (laughing) – Audrey, my… Wait, let’s check the eyebrow width. (laughing) They’re the exact same,
yours aren’t close together! All right, here is our self-portraits, this is what it looks like. Ugh, this is such a fail. All right, so we’re gonna have the rest of our family come in and
tell us what they like about our paintings, or
what they don’t like. So dad, you get to start; come in. – Tada! (laughter) Oh my gosh, it’s like
dipping mine into the paint! – Um, interesting. So, Jordan is going au natural. – It was just a guideline! – Audrey, it’s kind of
funny, the brushstrokes, like she’s doing, ooh, she’s
doing like a face mask. – Yeah.
– That’s what you’re doing. – That’s why you can’t see my mouth. – She’s doing a seaweed face mask. That does look like that
if you see all the lines. Jordan’s looks a little… – (laughing) What’s the word for it? – I don’t know what the nice word is– – Special, special. – I think the girls need to
do more portrait challenges because they’ve lost their touch. Um, I’m gonna say Jordan. – Oh, ’cause Jordan’s got the
more artistic one so she wins. – Okay, so (laughing), okay so,
when I look at both of them, I’m just gonna tell you
why I chose who I chose. – Wait, let me just
say my nose is squishy. (laughing) – I’m actually choosing Audrey’s. – What?
– I would choose hers. – I will tell you why. – I would choose hers too,
to be honest. (laughing) – Because Audrey’s is like
one of those paintings that you would see when
you go to a fancy art show. – Oh, I could sell this! – It’s like an abstract painting. And the eyes kind of draw
you in, and the absence– – I love the eyes.
– Of mouth makes you go… – The eyes are really good.
– What is with this girl, there’s more to it. – I did it on purpose. Yeah, it makes you question and think more about the painting. – That’s true.
– Where yours, you’re just like, why is she naked? (laughing) – Oh, my. – Ahhhhhh! – But with yours, I’m
like, what’s going on? Those eyes draw you in and
then the missing mouth. And the hair, just the strokes of it, that’s why I choose Audrey. – All right Ty, who do
you think did better? – Definitely Jordan. (bell ringing) – Definitely? Really? Why? – Because Audrey’s doesn’t have a neck. – (laughing) Wow. – And, are those green eyes? (laughing) – Yeah, look at your eye color, it’s not even green, it’s hazel. – I tried mixing green, yellow and brown, but I think I squirted too much green. – The eyes look like vomit actually. (gasping) – Okay, you have brain vomit.
– The eyes look like vomit… Oh my goodness, all right, so I’m at two points, Audrey’s at one. Jake could tie this up. All right Jake, who are you voting? – Jordan, yours looks
close to a normal person. Audrey–
– Realistic, it’s realistic. – Yours looks like it’s from a movie, you know how the guy turns– – A cartoon movie. – Like a cartoon version, kind of? – Yeah, one of those scary
movies, or like Hotel ones. – I was going for that. – And then they have like no mouth and it’s like stitched up. – It’s perfect. – And then it has no
neck where her body is. – It’s floating.
– It’s just a floating head. – But you don’t have
any strings or anything. – Strings? Fly aways! (laughing) – No, Audrey, he’s saying–
– So yeah, Audrey, or you could put it in a bottle. – No, because he’s saying,
if it’s a floating head, it has to be realistic, ’cause
it’s a realistic painting. – I thought he was talking
– So you have to have strings – about hair fly aways.
– to actually make the head floating.
– Yeah! – But you didn’t include the strings, so I mean, I guess it must
be a point for me right? – Um, I will say Audrey’s. (bell ringing) – What, wait, what? It was better at realistic.
– Why? Well yeah, yours is realistic. – Yeah?
– But I like Audrey’s better. – Ooooooh! – All right, well I guess
we’re gonna be tied Audrey. – We have to–
– We tied! – Wait, so I get one half Dad’s face and you get the other half. – We’re equally as bad at art! All right, there’s Dad’s canvas. – Oh, it’s very soft right here. – Oh, it’s prickly right here. (laughing) It’s very soft right here. – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. How did I get pulled into this? – Because you volunteered to contribute. – And you didn’t vote for me, so. – Ahhh. – So if had voted for you,
I wouldn’t be doing this? – Mmmhm. – My understanding is it’s either way. – I’m using these colors
because I love these colors. – Do you know what color this is Dad? – It’s teal.
– Is it blue or green? – It’s aqua. – No, you gotta choose. Is this blue or green? – It’s more green than blue. – What do you think? – Well it’s not green–
– That’s bluer. – This is green. – And it’s dried out. – This is blue, this is a mix of it. That one’s green.
– Are these all dried out? – Why are we debating these colors? – ’cause Dad is like
colorblind, on some colors. – I’m not colorblind.
– Some colors you are. – Okay, I’m gonna pick, well
since you’re going with those, I’m gonna pick opposite. – You’ve got three minutes and I’m leaving in five, four, three, two, one, go. – Three minutes, we’ve
got this, all right. I’ve gotta come up with what I actually want to draw on your face. – ♪ On blue, la da dee da da da ♪ ♪ Da dee ♪
– That’s cold. – That’s gonna make your eyes really pop. – It’s so cold. – Ya know, can I just like… Wait, can I go like that? (laughing) – I have a very large canvas. I understand I have a Williams head. (laughing) I hope that’s not gonna become a joke. – Williams head head becomes a thing.
– We have it on shirts. The Williams head.
– Williams head. Would you buy that merch if it was just a big forehead like my head? (laughing) And it said Williams. – No, it’s a hat that
looks like a forehead. It says Williams head on it. (laughing) I’ve put my fingerprint on it. Now it’s personalized. – Are you doing like the… – Yes I am. – Phantom of the… Wait, Phantom of the Opera? Oh, you’re getting his eyebrows, Audrey! – The Braveheart? – I don’t know, I’m just painting your face blue, (laughing) it’s green. – Here’s pink. – Oh, that’s so cold. (laughing) That is cold, that feels weird, like you put it on my face and
it sends chills down my back. – I’m gonna do artistic shapes. So like, this is–
– So cold! – A triangle, I’m gonna do a circle next. And a square.
– It’s cold. (laughing) – Here’s a circle, there we go. – Beautiful, you’re blue. – ♪ I’m blue, la da dee la dee da. ♪ – This is coming off right?
This is not permanent? – [Katie] This is Sharpie. – I’m not promising nothin’. – Mom better have given
you the good stuff. (Katie laughing) – Wait, your messing up your nostril. – I’m messing it up? – Yeah, you’re crinkling your face, I can’t draw a proper square. – You’re crinkling the face. What color should I add more? – Um, what’s another shape? – I have a purple head? (laughing) – What’s another shape? – Diamond. – Oh no, that’s hard! – I’m gonna do…
– All right, it’s going here. – Or you can do octagon. – I’m already doing a
diamond, it’s too late– – Or a trapezoid. – It’s too late now,
I’m going for diamond. – What about your… Don’t put it on my arm! (laughing) – I need to wipe my finger off! – I’m done, I think… Actually, no, I want
you to be like Rudolph. – Oh, oh the red is very very… – What, I’m doing, what? – Crusty dusty. – Eyebrows! – Audrey, you put it in his eyebrow! – It’s not coming off my finger. – Try this one, use this one, this one’s like red but pinky. – That’s pink!
– It’s a bit more pinky. – I want my own shade. – Oh my goodness, Audrey, you’re rubbing a dry paint into his eyebrows! – Waxing them! (laughing) – Eyebrow wax! – So, do I get to do this to you guys? – No, we’re just waxing your eyebrows. – No! – Comment down below if you’d like to see dad strike back and paint
Audrey and Jordan’s face. – Noooo. – We’ll call it The Mr. Sketch Challenge. – Oh my! – Comment down below, if you see Mr. Sketch Challenge, it’s funny! – Stop moving your eyebrows! – It is funny, oh my goodness. – I got an itch on my nose. – Oh my gosh, you ruined your eyebrows! – Oh, I got an itch!
– Ohhh, he’s got a big chunk in his eyebrow! – Stop moving your face!
– Audrey, your three minutes is almost up, you gotta hurry. – You got like 20 seconds left. – Oh, he’s been calculating. – Yep, in my head I’ve been
counting this whole time. – Oh yeah. – I’m sure you have. – He can multitask, he can talk and count and sing and act and magician and breathe and sleep and blink. – Dad, stop moving your eyebrows! – I can see it! – Ew, it’s so crusty! – There’s a crusty chunky on my eyebrow! – It’s so gross, hang on, look at me. – Well that’s the way it’s gonna be. – Ewwwww, it’s like
glued into his eyebrow! – So should I go to
work this way tomorrow? – Yes.
– Yes. That’d be great. – I think everyone– – Oh, I can totally see it. – Audrey, high-five! – No, your hand is way messy. – I got an itch on my nose. – Aw man, I almost got her! High-five, you guys, woo! All right you guys, that
was it for today’s video, comment down below whose portrait do you like better, mine, or Audrey’s? It was tied, so! – Or, mine? – Or dad’s face, I mean, I dunno, I think this was a combined
effort, I think it– – The winner. – I think this one’s the winner. – Can you wiggle your ears? – Oh, I can’t wiggle my ears. – I can’t. – Anyways, make sure
to subscribe, click it from red to gray, and we’ll
see you all next time. Bye!
– Bye! (upbeat music)