– I’ve been so excited about
this next segment, for real because we’re about to get
crafty and I love crafting. This is Dayna Isom Johnson. Welcome Dayna y’all. – Thank you, thank you,
thank you, thank you. – Most of you probably
know her as the judge from the NBC show Making it. But she’s also the trend expert for one of my all time
favorite websites Etsy. It’s magical. It really is. Thank you so much for being here. – Thanks for having me. – Yes, I’m honored. I love you. – [Dayna] Thank you. – I consider myself a bit of a crafter, so I’m sure whatever we’re gonna do I’m gonna be really awesome at but um… (laughter) – Yes, yes, I agree. – Just layin’ it out there Dayna. – I like the confidence.
– I’m pretty good. I’m pretty good. – That’s good. – Alright, confidence is key. Alright tell us about the next big thing. – Okay so the next big thing, actually, I saw that you have a band. Could I get a little (click) drum roll? – Yes, come on Lester. (drum roll) – [Tony] Nice. – [Kelly] Go ahead band. – Oh! – [Kelly] Yes, yes. – [Tony] Love it. – The next big thing is
all about splatter paint. Now, shoppers come to Etsy because they know they can
discover these emerging trends and really support those
independent makers right? As a matter of fact,
we’ve already seen a spike for eight percent in searches and that’s continuing to go up. So today, I’m gonna show you
how you can do it yourself. – [Kelly] Alright, alright. (cheering) Are you guys into the splatter trend? – [Tony] Yeah. – You told me Nicole,
you’ve splattered right? With your nieces. – You have? – I might be professional. – Wow. – No I’m not. (Kelly laughing) – I did it with my nieces. I bought them little jean jackets and we did a whole little
arts and craft thing. – See you’re already on it. – That’s not fair. She’s practiced. (laughter) – I love it. All Kellys are competitive. I love you. I love you. We’re gonna beat ’em. – [Dayna] I mean if you guys
wanna get funky let’s do it. – [Kelly] How do we get started? Alright let’s do it. – Alright so you only need a few items. There are some paper plates here, so grab a plate. – Can I just point out what I’m painting? They gave me a speedo. (laughter) – [Nicole] Turn it over. – [Kelly] Tony got…
– [Nicole] There it is. a for real banana hammock, yes. (cheering) – You’re welcome for this
Insta post that’s comin’ later. – Summer fashion. Wait, is that a tie? To make it a little tighter? – Yeah.
– [Dayna] Cheeky. – Not gonna need the tie
– It’s the cheeky version. ’cause it’s not gonna fit. (laughter) – I have so many jokes. – Alright so everyone
grab your paper plate. What I really love about this is that you can go as wild
and crazy as you want. So you can pick out one color, you can pick out all four colors. And you’re just gonna give yourself a little dab on the plate. – [Kelly] A little dab will do ya. – A little dab, go all
the colors, go one color, whatever you wanna do. The next step is you’re gonna- – [Tony] Do we put the
colors together, sorry. – You can if you want.
– [Kelly] At the same time. – There you go. – Yes. – So just go crazy with whatever colors… – [Kelly] Wait, what is this like clear? What is this? – That’s… You’re movin’ ahead Kelly. – Oh shoot, okay.
– Hold on. – I just didn’t know. – Hold on. Now we’re gonna dilute it with water. So this is what you
were lookin’ at before. So you wanna water it down just a bit, and then you’re gonna use a paint brush. (laughter) – [Nicole] Wow you’re goin’ straight in. – [Dayna] To make it loose, okay. Now the flick. – [Kelly] The flick. – The flick. – I’ve got sass. I got this. – How strong is your flick game? – It’s pretty great Dayna. – [Dayna] It’s strong? – Yeah. – Okay. Okay, so to achieve this you’re
gonna flick your wrist okay. Now if you really wanna get funky with it let’s flick over head, let’s flick under leg. – Kelly’s already in there. – I’m already started. You can’t stop this train. – [Tony] No you cannot stop it. – She’s so ready. She’s so ready. – You cannot stop this train. – [Tony] Don’t stop it Kelly. – Flick, flick, flick – You can do it. Flick it. – Wait, I want the whole pants. I’m doing the one cheek, what? (laughter) I just want you to stare at my butt. – [Dayna] It’s very abstract. (laughter) It’s very abstract. – [Tony] I just want to point out that mine is starting like I
had a situation in my pants. – I’m afraid to flick. (laughter) – [Kelly] Double flick. – I might have gone to
the bathroom in my speedo. – First of all, you said you went safe, but that’s no longer safe. – [Kelly] You’re like a smurf. You went ahead with it. – You’re poopin’ color. You’re like a smurf. – I mean I really like… (laughs) – Just keep goin. – Double flick. – It’s all about the flick folks. – [Tony] Yeah. (Kelly yelling) – [Dayna] I like that. Look at that. – Alright, I’m actually
ahead of the curve y’all. – There you go. (laughter) (audience clapping) – I want some of that pink. (laughter) – [Nicole] Are we allowed to draw on this. – [Kelly] I love my pants. – [Dayna] You’re gettin’
funky with the flick. – I got funky with my flick. Is everyone proud of what they’ve done? – [Tony] Yes, very. – Alright, I mean I’m just saying which one do you think… I mean do you think… Hey these are my size. – [Dayna] Oh do I have to judge? – This is real.
– Is this a episode. – They’re a size two. (audience cheering) – [Dayna] Oh I love. – [Kelly] These are pretty good. This is cute. – [Dayna] Oh look at the back. – Look at the back. – [Dayna] Oh my gosh so cute. – Look at these skills. – [Dayna] So cute, alright. Tony, love. – [Kelly] Love it. – That’s right, that’s right. – [Dayna] The shoes. – [Dayna] It’s a little
inappropriate for daytime, it’s fine. – They’re neat. – [Kelly] Show ’em your stuff. Yeah! (cheering)